Last modified: October 6, 2016
TourTechSupport, Inc., a North Carolina corporation (the “Company”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use the network services and WiFi Hotspot Connections (the “Network”) provided by the Company.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in the Network, and in other electronic communications sent through the Network.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or is collected on any other networks or websites, including websites you may access through the Network.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
The Network is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
7711-105 Welborn Street
Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: (919) 261-1110
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Network:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Network.
4. Information You Provide to Us
When you use this Network, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE NETWORK COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide in the Network. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Network.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through the Network (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
5. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you access and use the Network, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Network, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Network, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Network.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. This Network collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use or access the Network.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, networks, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
6. Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Network or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Network. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, networks, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide you with access to the Network and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Network and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Network according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Network.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To third parties with which the Company does business, including, but not limited to, a third party who promotes or sponsors an event at which the Network is provided. Such third parties may use such information as described in their respective privacy policies.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Network users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Network. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
11. Contact Information
7711-105 Welborn Street
Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: (919) 261-1110
Click here to read our Public WiFi Terms & Conditions